Friday, September 12, 2008

Be Prepared

How can I land a job through an interview? What do employees want to see in you? How do yo portray your qualities to an interviewer? Why are you unique? How can you show your uniqueness to the interviewer?
These are some of the questions presented to us today of how to get an interview and succeed in the interview. I really enjoyed the lecture and it has allowed me to analyze myself and my previous job interviews.
I am unique in several ways. My father has his own business which has a been a 10-year process and finally the company is coming together. I was able to assist and learn along with him the last two summers and I lerned a number of skills, several of which are related to geology. I am also unique because I am a very open-minded learner. I am always excited to learn new things and imporove my inteligence.

No comments: